3+X CULTURAL CONCEPT
Three unifications: unified thinking at the top level, unified voice at the middle level, and unified action at the grassroots level. X: The core values of the enterprise centered on customer values, the main contents of which are:
1. The existence of a company is due to the existence of customers, and the existence of customers is due to the company's ability to provide value to customers.
2. The business department should continuously collect and transmit customer needs.
3. The planning department must continuously meet the customer's delivery requirements.
4. The production department shall integrate all resources to ensure the realization of the plan.
5. The quality inspection department must strictly guarantee the quality requirements of customers.
6. All maintenance and logistics work is to provide guarantee for production.
View of doing things
Customer-centric is the way of thinking of wealthy people, and result-oriented is the way of wealthy people. Dare to promise and take responsibility are the basic qualities of wealthy people. We like those who take the initiative to take the initiative and dislike those who wait for it. Those who make excuses, put up difficulties, and find reasons for failing to do things, reject those who can't do everything and talk boastfully.
The system is used to comply, no one has privileges in front of the system; the system is serious, because her method is punishment; we must respect the system, because in her are our failures, efforts and wisdom; the system is flawed It’s just because of different perspectives; the system can be modified and must be implemented unconditionally before the modification; those who respect the system are entrepreneurs, and those who do not respect the system are actually farmers.
Employees who complete the work only after inspection are unqualified employees; employees who complete the arrangement and respond in time are excellent employees; excellent employees who can continuously put forward improvement plans are promising employees.